- Maximum 36 people
- 100% electric
- Minimum sailing time 2 hours
Saloon boat MS.Agatha, Authentic English
MS.Agatha is a saloon boat with a story dating back to 1910. At that time the MS.Agatha was one of the largest saloon boats that sailed through the Amsterdam canals. Its length of 13.5 meters long and 2.5 meters wide is what made the saloon boat unique. It was considered as a floating monument, that you can still enjoy. After many years of restoration, saloon boat MS.Agatha can be admired again in the Amsterdam canals. Fully electrically powered and certified to take up to 36 guests on a cruise.
€450,-* eerste 2 uur
€175,-* extra uur
Amsterdam Centrum (gratis), buiten het centrum € 90,-* voorvaarkosten.
* prijzen zijn ex btw 9%
Saloon boat properties
- Coverage in bad weather
- Luxury chairs, with comfortable pillows and blankets.
- 100% electric drive, so no exhaust.
- Suitable for business events or meetings.
- Has a story that goes back to 1910
- Length of 13.50 meters long and 2.50 meters wide, so capable of going through the smaller canals.
- The nicest captain who knows all the little secrets.
He will make the tour extra special.
Also check out these saloon boats
Elke dag tussen 10:00 – 18:00
Onze boten varen tussen 09:00 – 22:00 uur
Amsterdam Boat Experience