- Maximum 109 people
- 100% electric engine
- Minimum of 2 hours
Classic saloon steamer Titanic
Authentic ship from 1927
Amsterdam has a new diamond in its waters. The Titanic is an old historic saloon steamer which has been transformed into a multifunctional palace. She has been designed in such a way that every imaginable activity can take place, especially for the bigger groups that want to have an amazing experience on one boat. You are the one that decides what your perfect trips looks like, and we will organize an amazing experience that you will remember.
History of the Saloon boat Titanic
Built in 1927, the ship started to transport passengers under the name ‘Edelweiss’. In the last year of the Second World War the ship was sunk by the Russian Red Army, so the Nazis couldn’t use her anymore for transporting the last remaining soldiers. Now, almost one century after the bottle was struck against the saloon steamer, this historic ship may demonstrate if she can tame the canals of Amsterdam.
First two hours:
€700,- excl. 9% VAT
Every next hour:
€350,- excl. 9% VAT
Pick-up and drop off charges:
€150,-excl. 9% VAT
Saloon boat properties
- Coverage in bad weather
- Luxury chairs, with comfortable pillows and blankets.
- 100% electric drive, so no exhaust.
- Suitable for business events or meetings.
- Has a story that goes back to 1910
- Length of 13.50 meters long and 2.50 meters wide, so capable of going through the smaller canals.
- The nicest captain who knows all the little secrets.
He will make the tour extra special.