Can you tell enthusiastically and proudly about the splendor of our capital? Do you naturally have a hospitable attitude? Do you love giving our guests a unique experience on one of our luxury open sloops? Then this function is made for you!
Why work at Amsterdam Boat Experience?
You get the chance to work in a young team with various options. A vibrant work environment with the possibility to work for a concept that has a good reputation in Amsterdam. Think of Amsterdam Light Festival, Amsterdam Gaypride, King’s Day, Amsterdam’s Historical Canal Festival and so much more! In short, the best job or side job in Amsterdam.
We offer you a varied job. In addition, we offer a competitive salary with attractive working conditions in a pleasant working atmosphere where solidarity and team spirit are important.
Does this job appeal to you and have you enjoyed it as much as we do?
Are you our new small boatman’s license? Ask? Call 020-7715930 or mail email@example.com with a short motivation. Then we schedule an introductory appointment in the short term.
Who are you?
- You have a valid, Dutch, Small Boat License
- You have a valid VHF certificate
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, a third language is an advantage
- You have a hospitable, friendly and open attitude and a representative appearance
- You have good knowledge of touristy Amsterdam and you love the city
- You are independent and decisive in carrying out the work
- You are available to work for at least two business days per week and three weekends per month.
- You want to work in a flexible schedule with regard to working hours (varying between 9:00 and 00:00)
- You sail our guests in one of our luxury open sloops around the canals and you can speak to the guests “live” in Dutch and English.
- Groups range from business parties to stag and hen parties.
- You are responsible for keeping it clean and tidy on the inside and outside of the sloop.