- Maximum 8 people
- Minimum sailing time 2 hours
Saloon boat Kaprifolia, Unique classic
She excels in sailing characteristics and appearance. The saloon boat has beautiful original details such as the roof of the salon, its doors, the Captain’s seat and the steering wheel. The spacious aft cockpit is covered but can also be fully open to enjoy the good weather. Also, the saloon boat is equipped with heating for the colder days.
€ 375 * for the first 2 hours
€ 160 * extra hour
Entrepothaven in Amsterdam, adjacent to the Harbor Club, Pricing costs outside Amsterdam and waiting times on request.
* prices are excluding 9%
Saloon boat properties
- Coverage during bad weather
- Luxury chairs, with comfortable pillows and blankets.
- Unique classic saloon boat from 1936
- Canopy that can be fully opened
- Has heating
- Hybrid drive via a Beta Marina diesel and electric motor
- The nicest captain who knows all the little secrets.
He will make the tour extra special.