- Maximum 12 people
- Buffet, drink and dinner
- Minimum sailing time 2 hours
Explore Amsterdam in an authentic English saloon boat. The Britannia is a fully restored saloon boat from the last century. The ship was once built for English lords and ladies. A Dutch association has ensured that now everyone can enjoy the beauty of this ship, even if you are not noble. The Britannia is ideal for a boat trip with friends, colleagues or business relations. Relax and discover Amsterdam from the water.
€350,-* first 2 uur
€155,-* extra uur
Free in Amsterdam at cafe Hesp, outside the city center € 90 * pre-entry costs per hour.
* prices are excluding VAT
Salon boat properties
- Luxury chairs, with comfortable pillows and blankets.
- Authentic English saloon boat
- Ideal for a boat trip with friends, colleagues or business relations.
- Enjoy the boat, even if you are not noble.
- Catering available
- The nicest captain who knows all the little secrets.
He will make the tour extra special.