- Maximum 50 people
- Buffet, drink and dinner
- Minimum sailing time 2 hours
Saloon boat WM1
The WM1 is an authentic Amsterdam towboat. The barge has earned its spurs in the service of Stadsreiniging Gemeente Amsterdam. The boat was built in 1932 and was then called the SR3. After 44 years of loyal service, the boat was converted into a luxury saloon boat. In the WM1 you can enjoy real Amsterdam history combined with all modern conveniences and facilities: a spacious bar with 2 beers on tap, a cooling and a real espresso machine. In good weather the boat can sail fully open.
The crew of the WM1 is curious about your wishes and ideas for shipping. Together with you they will make a cruise on the Amsterdam canals into an unforgettable adventure.
€ 650 * for the first 2 hours
€ 325 * extra hour
Amsterdam Center (free), outside the center € 159 * pre-charge costs per hour.
* prices are ex VAT 9%
Salon boat properties
- Coverage in bad weather
- Luxury chairs, with comfortable pillows and blankets.
- Authentic Amsterdam towboat
- When the weather is nice, the boat can open fully.
- A spacious bar with 2 beers on tap.
- Converted to luxury saloon boat
- The nicest captain who knows all the little secrets.
He will make the tour extra special.