The use of this site is subject to the general conditions included hereafter. You are expected to inform yourself regarding these. Content of the site (hyperlinks included) can be continuously adjusted, amended, added to or removed without notice.
Use of the site
A lot of attention and care has been paid to the website. It is our aim that all information is as complete, correct, intelligible, accurate and current as possible. Regardless of all continuous efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or updated. If the information provided on (or via) the site shows any deficiencies, we will make the utmost effort to correct this as soon as possible.
We cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the site or information provided by or via the site.
Protection of personal data
We consider the protection of personal data highly important. Most information is available on or via the site without the need for providing personal data. In cases that this is the case, you could be asked to provide personal information. In this case, the data will be handled in accordance with the regulations of the Privacy Act.
To this effect, we provide you with the following guarantees:
- Your personal data will only be collected and processed in order to provide the information requested by you or in order to realise the service desired by you online.
- The processing of your personal data remains limited by the envisioned objective.
- Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties, nor be utilised for direct marketing objectives.
- We take the best possible safety measures to prevent third parties abusing your personal data.
- The site utilises so-called “cookies”. These are small information files that are stored automatically on your computer’s hard drive. This information is returned to the administrator of the website with every visit and allows access to the site and the navigation to progress in an easier, quicker and more efficient manner.
Hyperlinks and amendments
On or via the site you can be referred to other websites by means of (hyper)links, and you can be referred to information sources administered by third parties. In this case, we do not have any technical or content-based possibility of control or authority and thus cannot provide any guarantee about the completeness or correctness of the content, nor about the availability of these websites and information sources.
The hyperlinks to other sites that this sites contains, do not entail any enforcement of the external site or its content. The links are offered to you for information and user friendliness.
Intellectual property rights
You have the right to consult the information of this website, to download and reproduce for personal use, if you reference the source, in accordance with the regulations of the laws regarding copyright and other rights.
For the reproduction or the use of multimedia-information (sound, image, software, etc.) prior approval is always required. Regarding the reproduction of the information, please contact the administrator of the site.